As a Ziegler Rental customer, we want to make you aware of some of the responsibilities you will have. Below is a list of renter requirements.
- Proof of Property insurance coverage and name Ziegler Inc. as a Loss Payee per requirements or Rental Equipment Protection coverage.
- Proof of Liability Insurance coverage and name Ziegler Inc. as an Additional Insured per requirements
- Service and maintain machine as specified in Lube and Maintenance Guide.
- Provide all wearable supplies such as: fuel, oil, filters, and ground engaging tools (i.e., cutting edges, teeth and tips, bits, blades, consumables).
- Return machine full of fuel. (A fuel charge will be assessed if not returned full of fuel.)
- Clean machine. (A cleaning charge will be assessed if machine is returned dirty.)
- Repair or replace any damages incurred to machine including glass. (A charge will be incurred for any and all damage.)
- A charge will be incurred for abnormal tire wear, including: cuts, punctures, and abrasions.
- A charge will be incurred for any accessories not returned.
- A charge will be incurred for equipment returned beyond the specified rental period, or for any hours of use beyond those allotted for specified rental period.
- Delivery charges are the responsibility of the rental customer.
- Rates do not include applicable sales tax or insurance coverage.
- Additional charges may be incurred if machine is exposed to severe application or material.
- Exposure to and decontamination of hazardous materials and substances is the responsibility of the rental customer. Ziegler Rental must be informed of any such use prior to commencement of rental.
- Unit rented may not be assigned, operated, or utilized by any party other than customer on file as in-force renter.