Operator Safety Trainings
MULTIPLE TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES OFFERED
Ziegler prides itself on being your one-stop shop from equipment rentals to training needs. We’ve partnered with JLG® to provide the quality training, instruction, and evaluation to ensure anyone operating a MEWP or Class VII telehandler is fully trained, qualified, and up-to-date on OSHA safety standards. A licensed certification legally allows workers on jobsites to operate MEWP and Class VII machinery safely.
All training consists of two portions, an online classroom module and an in-person session.
|Operator Training Type||Equipment Covered|
|Bundle – MEWPs + Class VIII||1A, 1B, 3A, 3B, A92.2, and Telehandlers|
|MEWPs||1A, 1B, 3A, 3B, and 92.2|
|Bundle – Booms, Scissors + Class VII||3A, 3B, and Telehandlers|
|Booms, Scissors, Lifts (Combined)||3A and 3B|
- Type 1, Group A (1A): The wheel base and machine chassis align straight up and down; not self-propelled.
- Type 1, Group B (1B): The machine chassis can be extended beyond the wheel base; tracked machines.
- Type 3, Group A (3A): The wheel base and machine chassis align straight up and down; machine is self-propelled.
- Type 3, Group B (3B): The machine chassis can be extended beyond the wheel base; machine is self-propelled.
- A92.2: Lightweight equipment that includes trailer and truck-mounted booms.
- Class VII: Telehandler / Rough Terrain Forklifts; both solid and pneumatic tires.
To learn more about the trainings Ziegler offers or to sign-up, fill out the form below and a Rental Representative will contact you within 24-hours.